Saturday, February 21, 2009

baby shower!

i work with some of the wonderfullest people ever! they threw me a super fun baby shower a week or so ago and i promised all of them i'd get some pictures posted as soon as i could for my mommy to see. they all agree that not getting to be with my mommy at all while im pregnant is not even cool, so they have done their best to take care of me in her absence! and i can tell you that both me and my mommy are super grateful for that. here's a peek at the fun we had!

hard at work trying to remember nursery rhymes!



if you wanna feel real good about yourself and your "pleasantly plumpness" you should play the measure mommy's tummy game!



my favorite of them all-guess the "candy" poopy diaper game! disgusting....as you can see by my reactions!



i am truly spoiled to work with such a fantastic group of people! look at all of our goodies!!



thanks to all of you girls for coming and for sharing this experience with me. you are all awesome possum and i love you all dearly!



0 comments: