Friday, May 29, 2009

me and my daddy's first fishing trip

me and my daddy took our first fishing trip together. even though i'm not old enough to have my own fishing pole yet, i had a lot of fun snuggling up with him and watching him catch his fishies! thanks daddy for a fun day!









we took uncle justin and lizzy and grandpa jim with us! lizzy was all decked out in her pink life jacket and had her matching pink fishing pole. even her fishing bait at the end of her line was pink! she had her grandpa and her daddy and her uncle jordy ready to go out and buy their own pink poles. she outfished them all! you go girly!













2 comments:

The Briggs Family said...

Okay I loved all of your pictures! What a fun surprise for your dad and brothers! They are so cute with Hadley and I loved all of the pictures with them holding her. You can definitely tell how much they adore her! I bet your mom was in seventh heaven having you guys there for a week! I can't imagine having my family live so far away! Oh and I love the pictures of Hadley eating her bow. I want you to know that that is not only a girl thing. Brayden keeps getting his hats off and by the time I get to them they are always a slobbery mess! I love all of the bows though...that is just another fun thing about having a girl! Well it sounds like you had a blast and I hope things are going well!

abby said...

so cute did u see the pics of me lizzy and grace i love the pics of jordan and haderbug