Wednesday, November 3, 2010

pumpkin patch

we took hadley to the pumpkin patch again this year. my favorite thing this halloween has been her learning how to say "punkin" and the enthusiasm in which its said several times over and over again EVERYTIME we see pumpkins. it was fun to watch her go from pumpkin to pumpkin, either trying to pick 'em up and move 'em, or sit on 'em! i dunno.....i think that stemmed from an early picture taking endeavor where i encouraged her to sit on a BIG one outside our doorstep! now she tries to sit on 'em all, including the itsy bitsy ones!



























3 comments:

Mandy said...

I love pumpkin pictures! I can't believe how big she is! Her hair is getting so long and BLOND!! She is such a cutie!!

The Briggs Family said...

Oh my goodness...I about peed my pants (which isn't hard when you're 8 1/2 months pregnant) when I clicked on your blog and it actually had new posts! Hadley is getting so big and is sooo stinkin cute! I think Grandma Terri has a twin! I mean I can see you and Jordan in her, but the first thing that popped in my head was how much she looked like your mom! I bet your parents have a such a blast with her and I can definitely tell that she is spoiled rotten! Gotta love being the only grandchild! You guys look so good and it looks like things are going so well! I love your house! It makes you feel so grown up being a homeowner! We seriously need to catch up one of these days! Call me any time! If you ever make it out to Cheyenne...you better stop by! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!she is adorible and soooo big i have to visit you soon!!